White Bluff has two championship 18-hole golf courses, each designed by 13-time PGA tour
winner Bruce Lietzke.
For tee times and more information, call the Old Course Pro Shop 694-0303.
For tee times and more information, call the New Course Pro Shop 694-0304.
Monday Morning WBLGA Golf - 18 Hole
- Shotgun golf every Monday morning at the Old Course
- Tee time 9 am winter, 8:30 am summer
- For more information, email Debbie Ford.
- Shotgun golf every Monday morning at the Old Course and Thursday morning at the New Course
- Tee time 9 am winter, 8 am summer
- For more information, contact Guin McGinnis at 694-2187 or email@example.com
- Group of men who typically play at White Bluff, but occasionally travel to other courses
- Tee time 9:00 am
- For more information, email Tom Parker or call him at 694-2527.
- The White Bluff Men's Golf Association plays a flighted stroke play tournament one Saturday each month beginning in March.
- There is also a spring match play series and a 2-day Championship which is held in June for all flights.
- For more information, email WB MGA President Kyle Howard, Mike Moodt, or Jim Holley.
Other Local Golf Courses
The following courses are located within a 60-90 minute drive from White Bluff, and have been
recommended by neighbors. Each is a public course, and offers discounted Senior rates
during the week. AvidGolfer magazine subscriptions have discount coupons for many of
these, so that you often pay only a cart fee.
Cleburne Golf Links
Cottonwood Creek Golf Course
Regular course and 9-hole Junior course
Hidden Creek Golf Course
Split Rail Links and Golf Course
Squaw Valley Golf Course
Tangle Ridge Golf Club
Twin Rivers Golf Club
Whitestone Golf Club
In addition, there is a public golf course located in Whitney, outside of White Bluff.
Lake Whitney Country Club
Last updated on December 20, 2016